At this point in time the Google Play Store does not need much introduction. It is a marketplace for all kinds of Android apps. It was initially called the Android marketplace, but today it is synonymous with Google Play Store. It is the one place to go to for a wide series of content for Android applications. You can find apps for every genre on this platform, whether it is ebooks, video games, magazines or discographies of favorite artists. The marketplace has gained fame and precedence over all other kinds of Android marketplace. There are millions of applications that are published on this platform and by 2013 the downloads from this platform had exceeded 50 billion.
How to get Play Store Download for Computer
Nowadays all smartphones and tablets that run on the android platform usually have the Google Play Store application already installed. The process of linking any app download through this store is easily done by following the process mentioned below:
- You need to log onto the Google Play Store app.
- If you already have a Google account or Gmail account, the same credentials can be used to log onto the Google Play Store.
- You can use the search option to find the app of your choice.
- Some are paid or free apps and you can link your payment accounts on this app.
- Once you have paid or clicked for a free app installation, the process will start shortly.
All you need to do is ensure that your data connectivity is working so that the app is download Play Store within a short period of time. If you wish to have the same marketplace accessible on your computer, you need to know of a specific procedure. Indeed, you might be confused as to whether Google Play Store will work on your computer. It does not run on Windows platform or Mac. Hence, if you need to run Google Play Store and the associated apps on your computer, follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Download an Android emulator program for your computer. BlueStacks is one program that has been found useful by many PC users.
- The emulator program helps you to run android based applications. Google Play Store offers android apps that will not run or install on your PC. Hence, you need to play store for PC on BlueStacks and then download apps on this platform through Google Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded Google Play Store on BlueStacks, all you need to do is use it as you would on your Android phone or tablet.
- You can use your Google ID and log on, searching out options and downloading apps that you wish to use.
- The Android emulator program will allow you to browse through the Google Play Store and use Android apps downloaded in a smooth manner.
In this way you can enjoy the world of Android apps on your computer. There are many handy applications like a YouTube video downloader, free games and many other apps that are found through Google Play Store.