If you own an Android based device you will surely have heard of the Google Play Store.
This is the revered marketplace for all Android applications. Most Android applications are developed by developers using the free Java based platforms available.
As a consequence, Google Play Store has an endless supply of applications which are put up for download, free or for a price, in the different categories. If you are new to Google Play, you might feel overwhelmed at first. If you are still figuring out your way around Google Play store, here are some steps to follow:
- Type in Google Play in Google search engine to be directed to the official site
- Alternatively, if you are a Google subscriber and use its services like Gmail and others, you will find Google Play easily in your account page
- Once you have come onto Google Play you need to sign up to get started
- When you already own a Google ID, use the same to log into your Google Play account
- The Google Play account can be accessed through any computer browser or on your tablet or smartphone
There are several free apps that are easily downloaded from the Play Store. There are endless apps to choose from among the various categories. Every category will have free and paid apps to choose from. You will find the price or the word “free” mentioned below every app you view. What is more, every app comes with a detailed description as to what to expect, which Android systems will run it and reviews of customers in this link.
If you wish to download free apps from the Google Play store, you need to know which is the best way to search for it. There is a search tab which is located on top of the main page of Google Play. When you type Read More…
Today, most people are familiar with Google Play store. It is an app that is pre loaded with most new Android devices, whether it is an Android enabled smart phone or tablet. Most people use the app for downloading different apps for different uses, functional or for entertainment purposes. Most Android mobile devices are programmed to download apps only through the trusted Google Play store.
This app, which represents the digital marketplace for Android apps, was launched on March 2012. It signified a merger process of apps like Google Music and Google eBookstore along with the Android market. This signified a change in the way digital services were being delivered by Google. Today there are several subcategories of apps and services that are offered under the Google Play store banner:
- Google Play Games.
- Google Play Newsstand.
- Google Play Music.
- Google Play Books.
- Google Play Movies & TV.
These are some services that are offered under the Play Store integrated platform. It makes things easier for users as different apps need not be downloaded to access these different categories of apps. All you need is to find the Google Play store app and you will get access to the different categories of apps and services under this banner.
Through the app you will access apps that are offered free for most countries, while some are paid applications for which you need to add a secure payment account from where the payment will be subtracted when you Read More…
You might wonder what puts Android OS in a different category than other operating systems for mobile devices. The reasons are several:
- The Android OS is an open source platform on which developers can work on with easy tools to develop different kinds of applications.
- The open source tools available for Android make it possible for developers all over the world to develop applications of different kinds of Android based phones and tablets.
With the flexibility that Google Play Store offers with the Android platform, it has become a fertile playground for different app developers to create apps of different kinds. As a result, Android platform has a wide variety of apps that are available for different gadgets. A reliable forum to find different kinds of apps for Android devices is the Google Play Store.
The Google Play Store is a forum that was created foremost at the time when Android apps were a novelty. The apps are available at this forum in different categories. Even though today there are other Android app marketplaces, the Google Play Store still commands a dominant position in this market for the following reasons: Read More…
Google Play Store was primarily called as Android market. It is basically a web electronic store that offers digital apps for Android phones or devices. Google has developed this particular store. Once the Google Play Store is downloaded to your device, you can browse as well as download music videos, movies, TV programs, books and many other apps published by Google. There are different sites available through which Google Play Store can be downloaded for free.
If you want to download Google Play Store for free, in this article you should consider the kind of operating system present in your device. There are many smart phones with the inbuilt installation of Google Play Store. Before you download the Google Play Store, follow the basic steps to check if the Google Play Store is pre installed on your device.
- Go to settings in your phone or device to check the version of the operating system.
- If the operating system on your device shows Android 2.3 or more, you can download the Google Play Store on your device.
How to Download Google Play Store with APK file in your device
However, in order to download the Google Play Store for free, it is important to install Google Play Store APK. You can find plenty of sites offering some of the latest versions of APK files for Google Play Store. There are two ways to install the APK; one is directly through your device you can check here or with the help of your computer. You should use the links mentioned in the sites when you download the APK or look for APK for your Android device. In addition, you should follow the steps mentioned below to download APK file without any hassle.
- Go to security settings in your device and activate the unknown sources.
- After completing the downloading procedure of APK, you can simply choose the disable option for the safety of your device.
- Choose the download option and start APK.
- You will be asked to go through the permission policy and accept the same to install the application successfully.
Similarly, you can also install the APK file for downloading Google Play Store to your computer by enabling the unknown sources in the settings on your PC or computer. Thereafter, you can connect the device to your computer with the help of a USB cable and copy the APK to your device. After completing these steps, you can install the APK by accepting the permission terms and login to enjoy the services of the Google Play Store on your computer.
Although, the procedure of downloading the Google Play Store through APK seems all easy, you should be careful while downloading it. Always ensure that you are using sites that are legit by reading through the user reviews for proper functioning of the application in your device. Once you install Google Play Store on your device, can be play store for blackberry phone, download for samsung or tablet, you can obtain the benefits of listening to your favorite music or watching your favorite TV programs or simply enjoy reading a book. You can save yourself from the hassle of using the cables for transferring files. Simply choose the games and apps of your choice through Google Play Store.
At this point in time the Google Play Store does not need much introduction. It is a marketplace for all kinds of Android apps. It was initially called the Android marketplace, but today it is synonymous with Google Play Store. It is the one place to go to for a wide series of content for Android applications. You can find apps for every genre on this platform, whether it is ebooks, video games, magazines or discographies of favorite artists. The marketplace has gained fame and precedence over all other kinds of Android marketplace. There are millions of applications that are published on this platform and by 2013 the downloads from this platform had exceeded 50 billion.
How to get Play Store Download for Computer
Nowadays all smartphones and tablets that run on the android platform usually have the Google Play Store application already installed. The process of linking any app download through this store is easily done by following the process mentioned below:
- You need to log onto the Google Play Store app.
- If you already have a Google account or Gmail account, the same credentials can be used to log onto the Google Play Store.
- You can use the search option to find the app of your choice.
- Some are paid or free apps and you can link your payment accounts on this app.
- Once you have paid or clicked for a free app installation, the process will start shortly.
All you need to do is ensure that your data connectivity is working so that the app is download Play Store within a short period of time. If you wish to have the same marketplace accessible on your computer, you need to know of a specific procedure. Indeed, you might be confused as to whether Google Play Store will work on your computer. It does not run on Windows platform or Mac. Hence, if you need to run Google Play Store and the associated apps on your computer, follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Download an Android emulator program for your computer. BlueStacks is one program that has been found useful by many PC users.
- The emulator program helps you to run android based applications. Google Play Store offers android apps that will not run or install on your PC. Hence, you need to play store for PC on BlueStacks and then download apps on this platform through Google Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded Google Play Store on BlueStacks, all you need to do is use it as you would on your Android phone or tablet.
- You can use your Google ID and log on, searching out options and downloading apps that you wish to use.
- The Android emulator program will allow you to browse through the Google Play Store and use Android apps downloaded in a smooth manner.
In this way you can enjoy the world of Android apps on your computer. There are many handy applications like a YouTube video downloader, free games and many other apps that are found through Google Play Store.
The Nokia is a brand that is famous the world over. Indeed, at a time when cellular phones were a novelty, Nokia was the one brand that was owned by most people. Today Nokia has changed with times, but it is still synonymous with quality mobile technology. Founded about 150 years ago, this Finnish company has given the world the Symbian operating system which has been the foundation of several smartphones and cellular phones. Today they have merged with Microsoft and offer phones on the Windows platform. Today the Lumia series of Nokia are popular for the Windows platform as well as other trendy features which come at an affordable price range.
Lumia series of Nokia phones offers wonderful features like:
- Dual SIM feature.
- Gorilla glass which is scratch resistant and offers crystal clear pictures of good quality that makes watching high definition videos and movies a pleasure.
- The phone offers several trend setting video games which run at top speed and without lag being backed by the Snapdragon octa core processor.
- The internal memory and RAM of generous capacity offer enough of storage options for the phone users.
How to opt for Google Play Store for Nokia
Given the number of features that are offered on Nokia Lumia phones, you will surely be considering this series for your next purchase. At the same time, if you are used to Android phones or tablets, you will surely miss the exciting world of apps that are offered by Google Play Store Download free. This is the renowned Android marketplace that is the storehouse of all kinds of Android apps. Indeed, the world of Android apps far exceeds the varieties offered on the Windows platform. For that reason, you might want to install Google Play Store on your Nokia phone. In order to download Play Store for Nokia Windows based phone you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Choose an android emulator program to run on your Windows phone.
- The Windows platform of the Nokia phones is powerful enough to run an Android emulator program.
- This emulator program will help you run Google Play Store.
- You can download Play Store on the android emulator app.
- Once the Google Play Store has been downloaded, you can download other apps as well that run on the Android platform.
Right now you have this option only for running the Google Play Store on your Nokia phone or play store for samsung mobile. However, with Microsoft’s contract with Nokia expiring soon, there is news that Nokia might be looking at launching phones based on the Android platform and if you have a Blackberry phone in this link we show you how install the app. That will surely make it easy for one to access Google Play Store on their Nokia phones. However, till then one would need to look at BlueStacks and other compatible android emulator programs for their Nokia phones if they wish to access Google Play Store on their Windows based Nokia phones. The phones have an OS and processor that are powerful to run these applications for which one will not have a problem accessing the Google Play Store or downloading the different applications.
The Google Play Store is the one place where one goes for Android applications download. There are other marketplaces as well, but the Google Play Store is the trusted platform where one can be sure to find apps of every category. Indeed, there are several reasons why Google Play Store is the marketplaces that are most popular for Android users:
- It is the recognized marketplace for different paid and free apps offered by different Android developers.
- With a wide base of registered users, one can check reviews and ratings for every application before one decides to download an application.
- The ease of downloading an app securely from this platform makes it the trusted source for Android apps by most users.
Indeed, it is known that Google Play Store is the numero UNO choice for downloading apps for the Android platform. Again, most Android devices like smartphones and tablets are pre loaded with the Google Play Store as an APK file. Hence, all one needs to do is log onto Google Play Store and find the apps that they wish to use and install on their device.
How do you get the Google Play Store on another platform? The other series of smartphones like Nokia phones which run on Windows platform, offer a dilemma for the users. Even though the Windows marketplace has a wide array of apps to download, the number of apps on Google Play Store outweighs that found in any other marketplace. Again, the popular Android apps are sought out by other platform users as well. Hence, to get Android apps running on Windows platform, here are the steps to follow:
- You need to download the wconnect tool as well as the Android sdk adb tool.
- The downloaded files need to be unzipped and added to a folder.
- You need to install the executable file found in the wconnect folder.
- Go to settings and enable developer mode in update and security section.
- In the folder where you have extracted wconnect, open up a command prompt.
- You need to connect the phone to a PC, preferably using the USB method.
- Type in the command prompt wconnect.exe usb.
- There will be a pairing code asked for and this needs to be entered.
- Visit the extracted adb folder and type in adb devices in the command prompt.
- You will be shown the devices that are connected.
- You need to place the APK file in the adb folder and type in the command – adb install apkname.apk.
The above steps will allow you to run Android apps on a Windows mobile. This is applicable for Google Play Store as well as it is an APK file that runs on the Android platform. You could also look for Android emulator programs that are designed to run on your specific Windows phone. You could also wait to get the next series of Windows phones that are being contemplated to come with an Android emulator program in built for playing Android apps easily.
Those who are looking at a table that is geared for reading need to opt for the Kindle. This series of tablets launched by Amazon was initially aimed at offering optimal reading pleasure for those who are avid readers. After the initial versions Kindle started to offer much more than a mere reading platform. Hence, if you look at the latest range of Kindle Fire series you will find that the tablets offer great features for browsing, running different applications as well as offer a unique platform for its niche set of applications. Even though Kindle runs on Android, it might be hard to recognize the platform as the same one that is found in Play Store for Android based smartphones and tablets of different electronic brands.
How to get Google Play Store for Kindle Fire
Hence, even if the Kindle is based on Android, you might not find the Google Download Play Store anywhere to be found on the Kindle Fire series. You might not be able to find it easy to install Google Play Store as the integration and customization features are different on the platform. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to get the Google Play Store on Kindle Fire:
- You need to get Kindle Fire rooted if you wish to install Google Play Store.
- You need to download the ES File explorer app. This is found at the Amazon app store. It will help you launch and transfer different files.
- There are links to be found to get the necessary Google Play Store files. You can get them in a compressed form from which you can extract them onto your Kindle Fire platform.
- Find the Root Explorer option in ES File Explorer. Go to Settings and find the option of Root Settings. You need to check the options like Super User and root explorer. After that you need to opt for a Mount File System.
- You can then return to the folder when you have extracted the Google Play Store files.
- Install the Google Services Framework APK file.
Once the above steps are done, you need to reboot the device. The above steps will ensure that the device is rooted and Read More…
Nowadays there is much demand for messenger applications. While WhatsApp has gotten the world of messenger services by storm with its free multimedia messaging features and independence from cellular networks, there are other applications that are offering similar features. Viber is one such application that was initially developed for the Nokia platform, but today the same app is found for other platforms as well, including the Android platform.
If you are wondering what kind of features you can find with Viber, here are some data on this messaging app which will convince you for sure:
How to get Viber on Play Store
- This app is used by around 700 million users across the world and with varied devices.
- You can use the app to send messages as well as make phone calls and video calls of HD quality.
- The application makes use of 3G or WiFi and hence, reduces the dependence on mobile networks.
- Similar to WhatsApp, this application allows groups to be formed, each group can comprise of about 200 friends or contacts.
- Photos can be shared as well as video calls made with HD quality.
- One can take part in public chats or follow them real time.
- Games are found on Viber that is popular with many users.
- Push notifications allow one to be notified of messages even if the data network is down.
These are some of the highlights of the application that make it popular the world over. The app allows one to use the different features for free and there are no annoying ads that disturb the usage of the application. Read More…
If you have an Android smartphone or a tablet, you will surely want to open an account with Google Store. Google Play Store is the much revered Android apps marketplace. Most Android apps are routed through this platform. No matter what kind of app you are looking for your tablet or smartphone, if it is for an Android based device you will surely find it and download Play store.
This store has come to be known as the reliable marketplace for virus and spam free apps. The apps that are found here are guaranteed to be free from spam or malware. There are not too many alternate forums that allow you to find apps of different categories and which are verified and spam free content.
You may have Google Play Store app already installed in your smartphone. That is usually the case when you buy any new Android based tablet or smartphone these days. However, you need to have the current version installed. You can check whether you have the latest version installed by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the app in your device.
- Click on settings.
- At the bottom you will find the build number which indicates the version. If the latest version advertised on download forums show a higher number or series, that means your Google Play store app needs to be updated.
Once you have understood that you need to update the Google Play store on your phone or tablet, you will have to download the apk file of the Read More…